We’re COVID Safe and can’t wait to see you!
Quakers Hill Physiotherapy is a registered COVID Safe Business.
That means we have a COVID Safe Plan in place to protect you during your visit to our practice. We regularly update this plan to reflect the changing conditions and government requirements.
As part of your family’s trusted healthcare team, we want to answer any questions you may have.
We’re open and committed to keeping you safe.
Our COVID Safe Plan includes the following revised infection control procedures:
- Hand sanitiser: provided as patients enter and exit the practice.
- Hand washing and sanitising: between treating patients, and between front desk transactions.
- Face masks: worn by us and provided for patients to wear in the practice, as required by government regulations.
- Waiting area: separated chairs for patients and no common reading material.
- Treatment rooms: individual face hole paper, pillowslips and towels for each patient.
- Cleaning: increased cleaning and sanitisation of treatment rooms, beds, tools, machines, surfaces, door handles, chairs, desks, and pens between each patient.
- Patients: screening all patients when making appointments or booking-in at reception
- Staff: insisting that our staff take sick leave if they have any signs of virus or infection, or any possible contact with a COVID-19 case.
We continue to follow all Department of Health and NSW Health guidelines on sanitation and infection control. Our top concern is our community’s health and well-being.
We’re here to support you for continued maintenance or help with new complaints and injuries. Please call our friendly staff on 02 9626 8867. You can count on us.
What is COVID-19?
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is the disease caused by the new virus SARS-CoV-2. It can spread from person to person via respiratory droplets (for example, when a close contact sneezes or coughs) or contact with contaminated hands, surfaces, or objects. You can find out more from NSW Health here: COVID-19 FAQs
If you have questions or concerns regarding COVID-19, please call the HealthDirect helpline on 1800 022 222 or visit the website links below for up-to-date info. Please keep Triple Zero (000) for emergencies only.
NSW Government COVID-19 response:
Department of Health COVID-19 health alert:
If you’re unwell or experiencing symptoms.
Your physical health is an important part of your overall well-being, so we’re encouraging you to keep your appointments as long as you are healthy.
Please do not attend the practice if:
- you are experiencing any signs of illness, are feeling unwell, or have any flu like symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat or runny nose.
- in the last 14 days you have had known contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Please call the practice as soon as possible on 02 9626 8867 to talk about your appointment options with our friendly staff.
We’re here for you.
We want you to have the best quality of life possible in this socially distanced ‘new normal’.
Be it working from a cramped home office set-up, home-schooling your kids over the kitchen table, or ticking off your garden and home-improvement checklist.
We remain committed to providing the very best in care for our community. We’re here to support you and help you move more freely, without pain and discomfort.
Our amazing team has been dedicated to looking after you for the past 25 years – and we intend to continue doing so. In these unprecedented times, let’s all look out for each other.
Thank you for your ongoing support of our practice.
Stay safe and healthy,
Elizabeth Hudson and the team at Quakers Hill Physiotherapy Centre